COMMUNITY ART CENTER
Community Arts Center features a beautiful 2,500-square-foot main hall with bamboo hardwood flooring, a stage, elegant curtains, and a tile entry. This facility is perfect for weddings, receptions, family, corporate gatherings, and recitals.
The basement features a large meeting area, kitchen area, and two classrooms.
Community Art Center Features
- Capacity 300
- 25- 60″ Round Tables (for indoor use ONLY)
- 300 chairs (for indoor use ONLY)
- 7 Oblong Banquet Tables (for indoor use ONLY)
- Grand Piano
- Custom lights
- ADA lift to the stage
- Great acoustics
- Commercial Kitchen attached to the Main Hall
- Commercial refrigerator
- Commercial freezer
- Two dual oven ranges (Warming Only)
- Large working counters
- Elevator access from the main floor to the basement
- Multipurpose room with Hardwood flooring
- Sound in Multipurpose Room (ask about access)
- Upright Piano
- Class Room 1 and 2
- 13′ x 28′
- Vinyl Flooring
- Cabinet and sink
- Class Room 3 and 4
- 11′ x 29′
- Carpet Flooring
- Cabinet and sink
- (12) 18″ Training Tables (for indoor use ONLY)
- (12) Oblong Banquet Tables (for indoor use ONLY)
Community Art Center Fees
Deposits (Refundable): Main Hall & Kitchen: $215.00
- Main Hall (reserved in 2-hour increments):
- Resident (Families, receptions, etc.): $55.00/hr. (Non-resident: $135.00/hr.)
- Commercial: $70.00/hr.
- Recitals: $70.00/hr.
- Non-profit Clubs: $70.00/hr.
- (Non-Profit Clubs or organizations must be Farmington based and 75% residents.)
- Organizations: $70.00/hr.
- City Employees: $27.00/hr.
- Extra Options
- One Microphone CD and iPod hookup: $11.00/hr.
- Sound and Light Technician: $27.00/hr.
- Kitchen (minimum of 2 hours):
- $15.00/hr. (Non-resident: $15.00/hr.)
Multi-Purpose Room (including sound and kitchen):
Deposit (Refundable): $80.00
- Resident: $32.00/hr. (Non-resident: $59.00/hr.)
- City Employees:$11.00/hr.
Entire Basement with sound: $43.00/hr.
- Resident: $43.00/hr, (Non-resident: $86.00/hr.)
- The ceramics room is not available
Deposits (Refundable): Classrooms 1&2, 3&4: $54.00
Resident: $16.00/hr. (Non-Resident: $27.00)
All holiday rentals apply to all observed holidays – except for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day, as the facility shall be closed and unavailable for those particular holidays.
The Rates are:
Resident – Upstairs: $110.00/hr.
Resident – Basement: $80.00/hr.
Non-Resident – Upstairs: $190.00/hr.
Non-Resident – Basement: $110.00/hr.
Custodial/Site Supervisor fee for the above holidays: $55.00/hr.
Community Arts Center Cancellation Fee
If cancellation is made 30 days before the date scheduled for the use of the facilities, the City will refund all fees, less a $5 cancellation fee. If the reservation is canceled 30 days before the reservation, the City will promptly refund all expenses paid, less a $50 cancellation fee. If the reservation is canceled 14 days before the reservation, you forfeit the hourly expenses for the reservation and will have your deposit returned to you in full.
Facility Reservation Information:
To reserve the Community Art Center, visit The Parks & Rec. Office.
For availability, call:
Tour the Community Art Center:
Make an appointment with Lorraine at 801-451-0953