Oakridge Preserve Trail North Section
Length: 3.1 miles
Time: 1.5 hours
Elevation Gain: 98 feet
Description: Section #5.1 starts at Main Street and 1800 N. across from Cherry Hill. The sidewalk continues south down to Shepard Lane. On the way you will find a paved jogging path around Heritage Park. At the park you can enjoy a basketball game on the court or a picnic on the grass.
Section #5.2 follows a sidewalk west from Main Street in Farmington, under Hwy-89, and past Oakridge Country Club Golf Course to 1525 W. It then goes north on a paved path east of I-15 to Pond’s Park in Kaysville. The section of trail in Kaysville is called the “Kaysville Rotary Walkway” due to the generosity of the Kaysville Rotary Club.
Access #1 – Cherry Hill: 1800 North across the street from the Cherry Hill Park in Kaysville.
Access #2 – Heritage Park Trailhead with Parking: 1075 W. and about 1600 N.
Access #3 – Maverik Trailhead with Parking: Maverik Country Store, 957 Shepard Lane
- The trail is close to many residents for quick access.
- The trail is suitable for walking, biking or jogging.
- Heritage Park is next to the trail.
- The trail leads to Cherry Hill in Kaysville.
- Trail Surface and Status: The trail is smooth cement or pavement.